5 MW PV PLANT – HASHEMITE UNIVERSITY
- Total capacity is 5 MW, divided as follows:
- 400 kW as car parking lots (single & double) for around 178 cars.
- -616 kW as canopies installed at the main-spine of the university and scattered in different parts of the campus – covering an area of around 7000m2, providing a state of the art modern design and providing shadows for the pedestrian walkways in the hot environment of the city.
- Net metering basis, EPC contract and operations and maintenance for 3 consecutive years.
- Commercial Operation Date: June 2016
- Project was financed by The Jordan Commercial Bank, and was executed in 7 months.
- Capacity installed covered the whole electricity consumption of the university, where the value of electricity bill became JOD 1 since July 2016.